[Dataperf] Import txt file

Tim Rude timrude at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:24:04 CET 2020

Hi Juan,

I'm not aware of any limits on imports, other than disk space. I think there are also some limits on the size of the .TXX file that DP uses to hold multi-line text fields. Could it be that you're bumping up against that?

Just curious, what happens if you break up the text file into 4 chunks of about 27,500 records each and then import each of the 4 chunks separately?

Tim Rude