[Dataperf] Moving DP from Win 7 to Win 10 - Expanded

DP at debaets.be DP at debaets.be
Wed Nov 13 19:35:10 CET 2019

Hi Brendan, Rich and all !

I confirm : DP runs like a charm on *any* Windows system, with minimal
changes compared to classic Windows/DOS...

I'm using version 2018-04-30 (with only FRAME=ON and WINKEY=OFF options in
the config.txt file) on Windows 10/64, Windows 7/32 (yes!) and Windows
7/64.

I haven't tested the latest version, but I trust it will run just as
nice...
(btw: the above mentioned options are no longer needed in the latest
version.)

Regards,

Geert