[Dataperf] Moving DP from Win 7 to Win 10 - Expanded

Brendan Magill brendan at magill.co.uk
Wed Nov 13 10:21:41 CET 2019

Hi Rich and all,

Thanks very much for your two responses Rich.

I thought that VDOS probably worked ok with Windows 10 but it’s always best to be sure before jumping.  Now that I know it’s ok I’ll probably make that leap sometime over Christmas and New Year.

And yes, I always have at least three backups of my system on hand just in case.  I learned about the importance of backups many years ago when I started working with mainframe systems way back in 1967 and it has stuck with me ever since.

Cheers and thanks again,

Brendan.
--

BRENDAN MAGILL