[Dataperf] DPSpool printer option for vertical print.

Tim Rude timrude at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:39:54 CET 2019

Of course, that assumes that you don't need the print rotated. If you need it rotated, there's presently no way to do that directly.

I did one little project that printed a bank deposit slip that needed rotated digits printed across the bottom for the total deposit amount. I made BMP's of each individual rotated digit and just put them on the page as images. It works but it took a bit of tinkering to setup. And it was only 10 characters that I needed.

Tim Rude