[Dataperf] Android database

Dave Britten davidbrit2 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:02:46 CEST 2018

I use the Windows version of DOSBox when I want to run DP (among other
things) on a 64-bit machine, and that works fine. I don't run DP on
Android on a regular basis, but I have done it as a proof-of-concept,
and there didn't seem to be any problems. Installing Hacker's Keyboard
will give you the F1-F10 keys that you need. You could probably even
connect a bluetooth or USB keyboard for longer sessions.

-Dave

--
Dave Britten