[Dataperf] Android database

Bruce Conrad bruce at vcpnews.com
Thu May 3 11:57:08 CEST 2018

Dave, that does sound promising. Has anyone done this?

Michael, here is a very brief demo to let you see what is involved in using
DP to generate HTML pages https://b1conrad.github.io/dp-html/ . This shows
how to produce a very bare-bones page that contains the data from one
panel, with one paragraph per record. Just looked at the result on my phone
and it's readable ( https://b1conrad.github.io/dp-html/DEMO.HTM ) although
not at all pretty.

If this is the kind of thing you need, I'll be happy to be your coach and
mentor as you go through the learning curve.

Best wishes,
Bruce