[Dataperf] Android database

Bruce Conrad bruce at vcpnews.com
Wed May 2 02:27:52 CEST 2018

Hi Michael,

Good to hear from you again. This is what I would do, assuming by "access"
you mean read-only on the Android, with infrequent updates.

Write a report in the database to produce an HTML presentation, which would
likely consist of many web pages, one per venue perhaps, and also a "home"
page with links to the various venue pages.

>From your phone, using the in-built browser, visit the home page and from
click on link/button of the venue you need to see. If you have staff at a
database computer, you can have them run the report whenever important
changes are made to the database panels.

If this overall scenario works in your case, I can help you flesh out the
process (as there is a missing link or two).

Best wishes,
Bruce