[Dataperf] Forced log-out?

Ed Marfil, MAST UNITED edmarfil at mastunited.com
Thu Jun 21 17:05:34 CEST 2018

Hi Tim,

There are several good suggestions posted from you, Bruce, Geert and Chris. I totally forgot about DPBACKUP.  I have all of them on my list to explore in the next few days.

Thanks again for all the suggested solutions.  I’m optimistic I will find the best fit.

Geert, I think that all these younger “Microsoft made” guys are misinformed.  Microsoft still has not made a database application as stable and designer friendly as DP.  Of course it would have been incredible if Lew had been able to roll out the Windows version.

Best regards to all.

Ed.