[Dataperf] Forced log-out?

DP at debaets.be DP at debaets.be
Thu Jun 21 08:31:11 CEST 2018

Thanks for the tip, Bruce - I now realise how lucky I must have been:
before I retired, this backup system was used for approx. 10 years on
about 30 POS-systems, in different holiday resorts all over France!

The backup files were sent weekly by mail to the company HQ in
Aix-en-Provence, where they were un-ziped and used for control purposes. I
never even thought (nor noticed) that the backup-files might have been
corrupted.

Anyhow, my DP-POS system is now abandoned, me being retired and the new
IT-manager being a 100% so-called "modern" Micro$oft-made man!

:) Geert.