[Dataperf] Forced log-out?

DP at debaets.be DP at debaets.be
Tue Jun 19 19:20:03 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I used to make fully automised daily backups of several DP POS-systems,
'avoiding' the problem of logged-in users by making a *copy* of the
DataBase-files in a temporary folder first, and then backing up that
temporary folder and delete it afterwards.

No need to log-off users, copying the files will work anyhow...

:) Geert

---