[Dataperf] Forced log-out?

Ed Marfil, MAST UNITED edmarfil at mastunited.com
Tue Jun 19 17:49:15 CEST 2018

Hello Peter,

Thank you for the reply.  Interesting that you use it for transport
management. I use it for the same; inventory and shipping management.

Anyway, I was hoping I could disconnect the user solely from the DP
application or database but not from the server.

Currently I have to remote log-in to the suspect station and properly log it
out.  Unfortunately sometimes there are multiple suspects.

Regards,

Ed.

PS:  please know that I feel bad that NL is not in this cup.  Just doesn't
seem right without them and Italy.