[Dataperf] Forced log-out?

Peter Boekestijn futu.ro at inter.nl.net
Tue Jun 19 15:29:27 CEST 2018

Hi Ed,

It happens to me quit often with approx 40 users working every day in our
transport management application.

We work on a window server with terminal servers

I work as follow:

-          Remove all *.tmp files (3 per user)

-          Some of them remain because of incorrect log-out

-          I get the names of those users from the files attributes

-          Next step is to log out those users from the server

-          Final step to remove the remaining *.tmp files

Success

Peter