[Dataperf] Forced log-out?
futu.ro at inter.nl.net
Tue Jun 19 15:29:27 CEST 2018
It happens to me quit often with approx 40 users working every day in our
transport management application.
We work on a window server with terminal servers
I work as follow:
- Remove all *.tmp files (3 per user)
- Some of them remain because of incorrect log-out
- I get the names of those users from the files attributes
- Next step is to log out those users from the server
- Final step to remove the remaining *.tmp files
Van: Dataperf [mailto:dataperf-bounces at dataperfect.nl] Namens Ed Marfil,
Verzonden: maandag 18 juni 2018 02:54
Aan: dataperf at dataperfect.nl
Onderwerp: [Dataperf] Forced log-out?
I back up my DP database regularly at off hours when it is supposed to be
inactive. However, there are times when it fails because a user forgot to
log-out of the database.
I was wondering if there is a way to forcibly eject users from the database.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dataperf