[Dataperf] DataPerfect on Android

Michael Iannantuoni michael at trunktree.plus.com
Sun Jul 22 16:06:47 CEST 2018

Thank Tim,

I have just discovered that, if I select the DosBox
options-settings-special keys and tick Shift, I am taken back to the
keyboard and, although the keyboard Shift does not show its blue line,
if I press F7, it works as Shift-F7 as a one off command. Not as
straightforward as it should be but at least I can get it working.

Meanwhile, I will try your suggestion of a different keyboard.

Michael