[Dataperf] V.Dos Copy/Paste Win+Control+C/V Shortcuts Stopped Working

DP at debaets.be DP at debaets.be
Thu Jan 11 22:46:17 CET 2018

Hi Chris, Tony and others,

simply add (or un-rem) WINKEY = OFF to your vDos config.txt file.
Control+C/V shortcuts will work as before (i.e.: *without* the Win-key).

My own config.txt has only three lines:
FRAME = ON
WINDOW = 50
WINKEY = OFF

Works like a charm :)

Regards,

Geert

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 21:09:17 +0100, Chris Pedersen
<chrispedersen at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just as an aside.. a lot of people have been having update 1709 fail,
> with no updates from Microsoft yet.It did not work on my laptop, and
> despite 10 hours with microsoft no closer to making it work.
>
> Chris

---