[Dataperf] Report help need please

Tim Rude timrude at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 19:53:20 CEST 2017

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the late response.

You're collating a lot of data so that won't be a simple report. I see at least a couple of virtual subreports and a couple of nested two-level reports to tease it into shape.

I think you're also going to need two additional fields in your panel. A G99 field for the month, and a G9999 field for the year. They can be hidden fields, but they must be real (i.e. not ::C fields). They need to update on any change based on the Date field. You'll likely also need another index or two on that panel.

One of your two-level reports will sort on the Month field, and the nested two-level report will sub-sort on the Year.

This is do-able but would take some work.

Tim Rude