[Dataperf] Report help need please

Michael Iannantuoni michael at trunktree.plus.com
Wed Sep 6 18:58:35 CEST 2017

Apologies if this gets duplicated but I can never remember which address
to post queries to.

Similarly, since I don't write new databases or reports very often, I am
struggling with what might be a simple report.

I have a panel containing the fields Venue, Date(UK format), Amount Made
& a text field showing Month/Year (eg 09/2017).

I want to produce a report that will prompt for a Venue but only require
part of the Venue name which can be matched with the full name and then,
for that Venue, list as follows:

Venue name

January

Year(eg 2013) - Amount Made