[Dataperf] DPSpool report to print text on a graphic image.

Tim Rude timrude at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 18:04:36 CEST 2017

Robert,

There's nothing in DPSpool that should be stripping any normal text out. Have you looked at the contents of the Print Job file to see if the text is actually in there before DPSpool processes it?

I don't know what ActFax expects, or the format of the codes it's looking for. But if it's just looking for normal text consisting of (@F101 Sender Name@), you don't need to send it as a Printer Control Code. DPSpool should pass that text along to the printer just like any other text.

Tim Rude