[Dataperf] DPSpool report to print text on a graphic image.

Robert Kendall rikendall at msn.com
Fri Oct 13 20:28:18 CEST 2017

Just what I needed. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2017, at 12:51 PM, Tim Rude <timrude at hotmail.com<mailto:timrude at hotmail.com>> wrote:

Robert,

Yes. Just make sure you're using the latest version of DPSpool from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1KCdv_lD33ZZXNldUtaRU92M1k/view?usp=sharing

Also make sure your image is in bmp, rle, gif, or jpg format.

I do something similar with a bank deposit slip. I include a scanned graphic of the deposit slip and then use cursor positioning to populate it with text. Took some fiddling to get everything where it needed to be but once that was done it really works well.

Tim Rude