[Dataperf] Number of records

Tim Rude timrude at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 14:33:00 CET 2017

If you want your report to include all items, even those with zero sold, do the count in the subreport using a report variable rather than the 'Number of Records in Report' function. Just before starting the subreport, initialize the RV to zero. Then in the body of the subreport, add 1 to the RV on each iteration. After the subreport, print your RV value.

If you want to skip items with zero sold, leave your report as is but move the printing of the item description into the subreport's Final Footer. Since the subreport's Final Footer only runs if the subreport processed some records, items with zero sold will just be skipped entirely.

Tim Rude