[Dataperf] DPSPOOL question.

Tim Rude timrude at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:03:22 CEST 2017

Ed,

It sounds like you're using a PostScript driver. I think that printer will support PCL6 also so you might try installing the PCL6 driver.

Note that you can have more than one driver installed for a single printer. So if the PCL6 driver works better for DPSpool but you still want to use the PostScript driver for everything else, you can.

Tim Rude