[Dataperf] DPSPOOL question.

Ed Marfil, MAST UNITED edmarfil at mastunited.com
Fri Mar 31 00:32:53 CEST 2017

Here is something that is quite strange with DPSPOOL;

I have a report that print text on graphics.  On HP or Brother printers and
even to a PDF file no problem.  But printing on a Xerox Phaser it only
prints the graphics but not the text (similar to what the older version of
DPSpool used to do).  I'm forced to have to print to a PDF file then print
the PDF file to the Xerox printer.  Not very efficient.

Is there anyone who has any idea what could be causing this and how to fix?

Thanks,

Ed.