[Dataperf] Insert Key not Working

Brendan Magill brendan at magill.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 15:12:35 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Found the problem and fixed it...

It seems that the ZoomText Fusion screen magnification and screenreader
package which I use hijacks the Insert key, though I don't know what it's
used for there as I've never had to use it myself.  Withe the help of a
friend on my self-employment and vision impairment list I've found a setting
which changes this so that the Insert key works normally once more.  I
haven't yet discovered what this takes away from ZoomText, but there are
certainly no problems with normal use.

Thanks to all who have made suggestions about this problem both on and off
list.  Now that the Insert key is working as it should I can create that new
report I need for my business.

Cheers,

Brendan.

--