[Dataperf] Insert Key not Working

Brendan Magill brendan at magill.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 21:59:17 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Yes, I know I’m very quiet on this list but I am still lurking here.  I don’t generally contribute as I use only one database these days and that rarely needs anything changing so I’m probably not up to speed with DP any more.

I got a new Windows 7 computer just over a year ago and, with the help and advice of folks on this list, got my old and reliable DP application up and running with VDOS.  This has worked very well for me and as that application is the heart and soul of my business I was able to get on with doing my employment and disability work.  However, I’ve recently encountered a problem which I need to solve:  the Insert key does not work so that I can’t create a new panel or report.  I’ve done a bit of googling and it may be that this problem is something to do with the version of MS Office which I have installed, Office 2016.  But I do need to find a way of getting that Insert key back into operation again as I do have to make some changes to my DP application.

Any thoughts or suggestions will be most welcome.  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Brendan.
--

BRENDAN MAGILL