[Dataperf] V.Dos Copy/Paste Win+Control+C/V Shortcuts Stopped Working

DP at debaets.be DP at debaets.be
Wed Dec 13 15:01:48 CET 2017

Hi all,

this is indeed a Windows problem, that appeared after updating to the
"Fall Creators Update".

Please read what Jos Schaars wrote about it in the following Sourceforge
thread:
https://sourceforge.net/p/vdos/discussion/general/thread/0a3d6df1/

I temporarily solved the problem on my own databases by adding (unREM-ing)
the following line in config.txt:
WINKEY = OFF
This setting enables "old" Ctrl+V shortcut  (i.e. without the
Windows-button)  in vDos

Other workabouts exist - see the above thread!

Regards,

Geert

--

Vriendelijke groeten,