[Dataperf] V.Dos Copy/Paste Win+Control+C/V Shortcuts Stopped Working

Gerard van Loenhout gvanloenhout at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 10:41:27 CET 2017

Hi Tony,

I didn't even know that feature existed. I always copy by using Win+Control
+ selecting the text with the mouse.

As for the 'discussion' about the reporting speed in vDos; I use XP under
VMware if I have to make big reports.
For the newbies in vDos, I have attached my config.txt and autoexec.txt
V is on my network
We have 10 people in the office working simulteanously in our database (212
mb) over the network. 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

And DP has never looked more beautiful than it does under vDos. Thanks Jos!

Regards
Gerard