[Dataperf] Your Experiences with DP and Windows 10

David L. Ferguson dlf at ferglaw.com
Sun Dec 10 18:30:07 CET 2017

We use Windows 7 and 10 machines (and one xp machine) with VDOS over network, with Linux Mint server using Samba.  It works well, my bookkeeper was glad to hear others were having delays in reports, she thought her new computer was bad.

One version of VDOS caused an issue when other instances of Dataperfect were open, deleted one file (.str?), but that has since been fixed.  Seems like the latest version opens faster, but I would have a hard time verifying that.

David L. Ferguson
Attorney at Law
403 East Sixth Street
Bloomington, Indiana 47408