[Dataperf] Your Experiences with DP and Windows 10

Peter Boekestijn futu.ro at inter.nl.net
Sun Dec 10 15:13:26 CET 2017

Hello Charlie,

Win10 combined with VDOS works well.

Although reporting takes much longer.

Regards,

Peter Boekestijn

Van: Dataperf [mailto:dataperf-bounces at dataperfect.nl] Namens Charles G. Wolf
Verzonden: zondag 10 december 2017 14:29
Aan: DataPerfect Users Discussion Group
Onderwerp: [Dataperf] Your Experiences with DP and Windows 10

Hi Everybody,

What have you experienced using DataPerfect with Windows 10 on a PC?  I'm still using Windows XP Professional due to three irreplaceable, mission critical DOS programs, DP being one of them.

However, I must upgrade, so I will be grateful for any observations, tips, or watch-out-fors that you can share.

Thanks!

Charlie Wolf