[Dataperf] Your Experiences with DP and Windows 10

Don Friedman don at professionalrecords.com
Sun Dec 10 15:17:34 CET 2017

Mark - good morning to you as well. I've never found the instructions for
making the changes to cmos & bios - have just read about that effort
failing. Any direction you could offer would be appreciated. Hope all is
well.

Don

*Don FriedmanProfessionalRecords.Com LLCPRS Data Systems*

*205 S Main StreetPittsburgh, PA   152151-800-PRS-FILE 412-784-1615 Fax*
*412-400-3881 Cell/Text*