[Dataperf] DP Web Server

Chris Pedersen chrispedersen at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 6 06:19:22 CEST 2017

Yeah, I’m aware of the command line import.  But the overhead to data ratio is so poor.
I realize that to most dp seems to be dead.  But the fundamental engine is so solid; and it is so fast for data prototyping, that I believe a viable niche still exists.

Whether anyone still has the skill set to capitalize on it of course is another question.