[Dataperf] New way to run DP

Don Friedman don at professionalrecords.com
Fri Aug 4 13:43:07 CEST 2017

Brendan,

Glad you see you're still out and about! Yeah, I would sooner withdraw from
my political analytics business than learn another DP to create that
information. I've talked with Jos who developed VDOS about the issue and
even sent him sample large databases to test on but apparently the issue
isn't solvable as long a DP uses memory as it does. It was the same problem
that Lew actually talked about decades ago when we wanted DP ported to
Windows. God, when I think of how long ago that was (and how old I've
gotten since) it's sort of a shocker.

Don

*Don FriedmanProfessionalRecords.Com LLCPRS Data Systems*

*205 S Main StreetPittsburgh, PA   152151-800-PRS-FILE 412-784-1615 Fax*
*412-400-3881 Cell/Text*