[Dataperf] Is there a better way of doing this?

Tim Rude timrude at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 19:47:26 CEST 2017

Assuming you want the position displayed as a field on their record, I think (given that you're dealing with historic info that isn't going to change) I'd consider creating a non-user-editable field on that panel and then I'd create a report that populates that field for each record. Run the report once and all of the records are updated. If you add new historic records, run the report again. Maybe not as spiffy as having the field update on the fly, but seems like it could be easier to implement.