[Dataperf] Is there a better way of doing this?

Don Friedman don at professionalrecords.com
Thu Apr 13 17:45:54 CEST 2017

I have a panel with the vote counts of a handful of candidates from past
elections entered and a total of the votes cast with a computed field
telling me what each candidate's percentage of the vote was in that
particular district. What I'm looking for is a way to indicate what each
candidate's position was in the race in that district - someone came in
first, second, third, and etc.

I am envisioning writing very long formulas to accomplish this but am
wondering if anyone can think of a better way of getting there.

Thanks.

*Don FriedmanProfessionalRecords.Com LLCPRS Data Systems*

*205 S Main StreetPittsburgh, PA   152151-800-PRS-FILE 412-784-1615 Fax*
*412-400-3881 Cell/Text*